Dan Herbst, President
Daniel Herbst is the Owner and President of The Pemtom Land Company. He joined the Pemtom sales team in 1968, was promoted to Property Manager in 1970, named Vice President in 1972, and purchased Pemtom in 1976.
In 1991 Mr. Herbst decided to concentrate on land development only and formed The Pemtom Land Company.
Mr. Herbst has been actively involved either as a member or an officer in many business and community organizations that have included the following:
- National Association of Homebuilders
- Builders Association of the Twin Cities
- Land Development Committee, National Association of Homebuilders
- Metro and Public Policy, Builders Association of Twin Cities
- Governor’s Critical Area Task Force
- Carver County Coordinated Services
- Chanhassen Jaycees
- Chanhassen Chamber of Commerce
- Chanhassen Planning Commission
Mr. Herbst is a licensed Real Estate Broker. He graduated from the University of St. Thomas, attended Graduate School of Business at the University of Missouri, and served as Captain in the United States Air Force.